Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Give Thanks to the Lord!


Over the past several week, the fall leaves have been a wonderful reminder to me of how we see the Lords mighty works even in His creation. My favorite song right now is "How Great You Are" by Phillips, Craig and Dean. One verse of the song speaks especially about the seasons God created so uniquely.


A million snowflakes gently fall, yet not two are the same.

The colors fill the canvas of the season as they change.

And everywhere I look, I see your hand.

Why you would love someone like me, I'll never understand.

And, I'm amazed. I'm so amazed.


How great You are, how small I am.

How awesome is Your mighty hand.

And I am captured by the wonder of it all.

And I will offer up my praise, with all my heart, for all my days.

How great You are. How great You are. How great You are.


I am thankful to God that we see in color and can enjoy the beauty of His creation and that we have seasons to enjoy!

No comments: